Python Programming Course - Online Instructor Led
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
Our Python course is a 9 hours hands-on Online Instructor-Led course which will introduce you to programming with Python. Python is a multi-purpose programming language that is used not only in the realm of data analysis, but also in web development, and so on. In this course, you will be taught the fundamentals of Python through live classes, video lectures, quizzes, review exercises, and hands-on programming challenges. This course is designed so that the learners will cover the essential aspects from Python and its related technologies, to quickly familiarize with the programming aspect of data analysis.
Python has gained widespread popularity in the software development community due to its ease of use, versatility, and a vast ecosystem of libraries and frameworks.
Our excellent online instructor-led training on Python helps you take Job Interviews HEAD ON.
- SOLID HANDS-ON TRAINING on PYTHON
- LIVE lectures, video tutorials, Quizzes
- On course completion, you will receive a “Certificate of Completion.”
- We offer one of the most effective, successful, and affordable Python Analytics Course in GTA.
- Earn professional training from IT experts who have years of experience in the industry.
AUDIENCE PROFILE: Meant for any professional who wants to build a career as a Python Specialist.
PRE-REQUISITE: A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science with a Programming background will be good to have.
COURSE TYPE: Online Instructor Led
DURATION: 9 Hours of Python Training
Techno Canada Centre of Excellence’s Python course provides you with the foundational knowledge and skills to effectively organize and analyze any kinds of data, regardless of what industry you are working, in a concise and accelerated way.
Techno Canada Centre of Excellence’s Python covers:
Introduction to Programming with Python
- Synax, IDE and Libraries
- What is a Python?
- What is IDE and Spyder?
- Commenting &Print function
- Data Type and Typecasting
- String literal and concatenation
- Separator & Array
- What is NumPy
- Installation and Importing NumPy
- How to manipulate the NumPy array
- What is Pandas
- Installation and importing Pandas
- Series & DataFrame
- What is Matplotlib
- Installation and importing Matplotlib
- What is Pyplot
- Figures and Axes
- Creating the legend
- Introduction to Chart
- What is Seaborn
- Installation and Importing Seaborn
- How to load the dataset, along with applying the default theme
- Introduction to Scatterplot
- Introduction to Histogram
You may also like
What our students say
“I would like to express my sincere thanks for all your training and assistance in my QA Career.”
"I thank Techno Canada and its CEO, Mr. Mukherjee, for helping me reach my learning objectives and be placed. Thank You!”
“I was highly impressed by the training and mentorship offered at Techno Canada. I have benefited tremendously.”