JAVA Full Stack Development PLUS Course - Online Instructor Led
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
Our JAVA Full Stack Development PLUS Course is a comprehensive 34-hour comprehensive Online Instructor-Led course with guaranteed placement* focusing on AGILE methodology.
This course covers both and Frontend & Backend:
- Frontend with REACT
- Backend with Spring Boot Microservices
This course includes to enhance your career as a Full Stack Developer.
- Frontend with REACT, Live Instructor Led Course
- Backend with Spring Boot Microservices, Live Instructor Led Course
- SQL Workshop, Live Instructor Led Course
A backend developer works alongside the front-end developer by providing the outward facing web application elements server-side logic. Backend developers are responsible for developing the logic to make the web application function properly.
Spring Boot is an open source Java Based Framework used to create Micro Services, created by Pivotal Team. It is easy to create a stand-alone and production ready spring application.It is designed to simplify the bootstrapping and development of a new Spring Application. The framework takes an opinionated approach to configuration, freeing developers from the need to define boilerplate configurations.
Our excellent in-class training on JAVA Full Stack Development PLUS Course helps you take Job Interviews HEAD ON.
- Hands on Training
- Resume Critiquing
- Interview Preparation
- 100% GUARANTEED PLACEMENT *
- We offer one of the most effective, successful, and affordable JAVA Full Stack Development Course in GTA.
- Earn professional training from IT experts who have years of experience in the industry.
AUDIENCE PROFILE: Meant for any aspiring professional who wants to build a career as a Full Stack developer, Frontend developer, Backend Developer, API Developer and UI Developer.
PRE-REQUISITE: Some Programming knowledge.
COURSE TYPE: Online Instructor Led
DURATION: 34 Hours
PLACEMENT: Guaranteed Placement * (Conditions Apply)
Techno Canada Centre of Excellence’s JAVA Full Stack Development PLUS course is designed to help you understand intermediate and advanced concepts in Full Stack Development. On course completion, you will receive a “Certificate of Completion” from Techno Canada Centre of Excellence.
Our JAVA Full Stack Development PLUS covers:
- JS Variables
- JS Objects and Functions
- JS Arrays
- JS Arrow function
Introduction to Frontend
- Setup and Installation of required tools for React Application React
- Generating a React Project
- Exploring a Create-React-App project
- Understanding JSX , HTML
- Class Components vs Functional Components
- React’s Prop system
- Passing and receiving props
- Navigation with React-Router
- Understanding Hooks in React
- Introduction to useState
- Introduction to useEffect
- Text Inputs with with Hooks
- Axios to consume the backend API’s
React with Redux
- Redux- Analogy
- Integration React with Redux
- Installing JDK
- Java Operators
- Java Class and Object
Introduction to Backend
- Setup and Installation of required tools for Spring Boot application
- Setup and Installation of MySQL for database
- Spring Boot initializr using start.spring.io
- Adding dependencies for the application
- Understanding pom.xml , application. properties and Maven Projects
- Deep dive into the RESTful API’s
- Understanding Repository, Service, Controller Pattern.
- Creating our First API
- Connecting MYSQL database to the application
- Understanding JPA, ORM, Hibernate.
- Creating Entities using JPA tools in Eclipse
- CRUD operations and testing using Postman, Insomnia
- Integrating services using RestTemplate
- Creating Batch Jobs for running tasks simultaneously
- Writing Junits for Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
Resume Writing & Interview Preparation
- Interview Preparation Workshop
- Resume workshop (individual) with a qualified Resume Coach
- Mastering techniques for effective Job Applications
- Mock Interview (One-on-one)
- AI-proctored Competency Assessment Testing
You may also like
What our students say
“I would like to express my sincere thanks for all your training and assistance in my QA Career.”
"I thank Techno Canada and its CEO, Mr. Mukherjee, for helping me reach my learning objectives and be placed. Thank You!”
“I was highly impressed by the training and mentorship offered at Techno Canada. I have benefited tremendously.”