Business Intelligence and Data Analytics with PYTHON Course - Online Instructor Led
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
Our Business Intelligence and Data Analytics with PYTHON course is a 27 hours hands-on Online Instructor-Led course This course introduces the practical uses of statistical and computer applications in determining and analyzing data. This course will provide relevant, timely, and effective education in data analytics foundations, basic and advanced analytics methods, and data analytics tools (Excel) and programming in Python.
Our Business Intelligence and Business Intelligence and Data Analytics with PYTHON course is designed to amplify the understanding of mathematics in the context of data management and analysis. Students apply methods for researching and organizing information, for solving problems, involving probability, and integrating statistical concepts.
If you are looking to upgrade your knowledge as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist and want to add marketable and in-demand skills to your resume, then this course is a perfect fit for you.
This course includes to enhance your career as a Data Analyst.
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Training, Live Instructor Led Course with hands-on training on EXCEL & PYTHON
The major tasks of Data Analyst initiates from collecting data and then, cleaning and analyzing data using statistical tools and finally, visualizing the data sets in a readable form using Excel to fulfill business needs. Data Scientists takes the data visualizations created by data analysts a step further and remove weaknesses and optimize trends. Therefore, if you aspire a career in Data Analytics or already work in Data Analytics or Data Science or data wrangling roles, this course is ideal for you.
Concepts covered in this course include introduction to statistics, methods of bivariate data, Discrete and continuous probability distribution, Statistical Inference (small-sample and large-sample case) and Excel. The course also introduces relevant tools and techniques as needed in the practice of Data Analysis such as Excel.
In this course, we will further introduce you to programming with PYTHON, which is a multi-purpose programming language that is used not only in the realm of data analysis, but also in web development, and so on. In this course, you will be taught the fundamentals of Python through live classes, video lectures, quizzes, review exercises, and hands-on programming challenges. This course is designed so that the learners will cover the essential aspects from Python and its related technologies, to quickly familiarize with the programming aspect of data analysis.
Our excellent online instructor-led training on Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and PYTHON helps you take Job Interviews HEAD ON.
- SOLID HANDS-ON TRAINING on PYTHON, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- WORK on LIVE PROJECTS
- RESUME CRITIQUING
- INTERVIEW PREPARATION
- 100% PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
- We offer one of the most effective, successful, and affordable Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Course in GTA.
- Earn professional training from IT experts who have years of experience in the industry.
AUDIENCE PROFILE: Meant for any professional who wants to build a career as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist.
PRE-REQUISITE: A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or MBA with a quantitative background.
COURSE TYPE: Online Instructor Led
DURATION: 27 Hours of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Python Training
Techno Canada Centre of Excellence’s Data Analytics Course with PYTHON course provides you with the foundational knowledge and skills to effectively organize and analyze any kinds of data, regardless of what industry you are working, in a concise and accelerated way.
This certificate course provides you with a solid background in performing statistical data analysis to extract actionable information from research or business data. At the end of this course, the student will be able to utilize intermediate-to-advanced data analysis concepts to real-world problems, limiting its coverage of Excel to those functions that are directly relevant to data analysis.
Our Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Course with PYTHON course covers:
Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Statistics
- Graphic Representations of data sets
- Measures of Central Tendency, Position, and Dispersion
Descriptive Methods for Bivariate Data
- The Least Squares Regression Line
- The Linear Correlation Coefficient
Discrete probability distributions
- Binomial Distribution
Continuous probability distributions
- Normal distribution and the Standard Normal.
- Central Limit Theorem
Statistical inference (large-sample case)
- Estimating population mean (large-sample case).
- Hypotheses testing – population mean (large-sample case).
Statistical inference (small-sample case)
- Hypothesis testing – population mean (small-sample case).
- Hypotheses testing population proportion
Introduction to programming with Python
- Synax, IDE and Libraries
- LIVE lectures, video tutorials, Quizzes, Hands-on projects
- Creating data spreadsheet
- Statistical data analysis
Resume Writing & Interview Preparation
- Interview Preparation Workshop
- Resume workshop (individual) with a qualified Resume Coach
- Mastering techniques for effective Job Applications
- Mock Interview (One-on-one)
- AI-proctored Competency Assessment Testing
You may also like
What our students say
“I would like to express my sincere thanks for all your training and assistance in my QA Career.”
"I thank Techno Canada and its CEO, Mr. Mukherjee, for helping me reach my learning objectives and be placed. Thank You!”
“I was highly impressed by the training and mentorship offered at Techno Canada. I have benefited tremendously.”