OVERVIEW: JAVA Full Stack Spring Boot Microservices PLUS Course with Guaranteed PLUS Course is a comprehensive 21-hour comprehensive Online Instructor-Led course with guaranteed placement focusing on AGILE methodology.
A backend developer works alongside the front-end developer by providing the outward facing web application elements server-side logic. Backend developers are responsible for developing the logic to make the web application function properly.
Spring Boot is an open source Java Based Framework used to create Micro Services, created by Pivotal Team. It is easy to create a stand-alone and production ready spring application.It is designed to simplify the bootstrapping and development of a new Spring Application. The framework takes an opinionated approach to configuration, freeing developers from the need to define boilerplate configurations.
Our excellent in-class training on Full Stack Development helps you take Job Interviews HEAD ON.
- Hands on Training
- Resume Critiquing
- Interview Preparation
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Earn Professional Training from IT experts who have years of experience in the industry.
AUDIENCE PROFILE: Meant for any aspiring professional who wants to build a career as a Java Developer, Backend Developer, API Developer.
PRE-REQUISITE: Some Programming knowledge.
COURSE TYPE: Online Instructor-Led
DURATION: 21 Hours
PLACEMENT: Guaranteed Placement * (Conditions Apply)
Techno Canada Centre of Excellence’s JAVA Full Stack Spring Boot Microservices PLUS course is designed to help you understand intermediate and advanced concepts in Full Stack Development. On course completion, you will receive a “Certificate of Completion” from Techno Canada Centre of Excellence.
Our JAVA Full Stack Spring Boot Microservices PLUS Course with Guaranteed PLUS course covers:
- Installing JDK
- Java Operators
- Java Class and Object
Introduction to Backend
- Setup and Installation of required tools for Spring Boot application
- Setup and Installation of MySQL for database
- Spring Boot initializr using start.spring.io
- Adding dependencies for the application
- Understanding pom.xml , application. properties and Maven Projects
- Deep dive into the RESTful API’s
- Understanding Repository, Service, Controller Pattern.
- Creating our First API
- Connecting MYSQL database to the application
- Understanding JPA, ORM, Hibernate.
- Creating Entities using JPA tools in Eclipse
- CRUD operations and testing using Postman, Insomnia
- Integrating services using RestTemplate
- Creating Batch Jobs for running tasks simultaneously
- Writing Junits for Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
Resume Writing & Interview Preparation
- Interview Techniques
- Creating the first impression/elevator pitch
- How to create a good resume
- How to dress for interviews
- How to apply for jobs