OVERVIEW: Our JAVA Full Stack Front End Development with React PLUS Course is a comprehensive 21-hour comprehensive Online Instructor-Led course with guaranteed placement focusing on AGILE methodology.
Our excellent in-class training on JAVA Full Stack Front End Development with React PLUS Course helps you take Job Interviews HEAD ON.
- Hands on Training
- Resume Critiquing
- Interview Preparation
- 100% GUARANTEED PLACEMENT *
- We offer one of the most effective, successful, and affordable JAVA Full Stack Development Course in GTA.
- Earn professional training from IT experts who have years of experience in the industry.
AUDIENCE PROFILE: Meant for any aspiring professional who wants to build a career as a Full Stack developer, Frontend developer and UI developer.
PRE-REQUISITE: Some Programming knowledge.
COURSE TYPE: Online Instructor-Led
DURATION: 21 Hours
PLACEMENT: Guaranteed Placement * (Conditions Apply)
Techno Canada Centre of Excellence’s JAVA Front End Development with React PLUS course is designed to help you understand intermediate and advanced concepts in Full Stack Development. On course completion, you will receive a “Certificate of Completion” from Techno Canada Centre of Excellence.
Our JAVA Front End Development with React PLUS covers:
- JS Variables
- JS Objects and Functions
- JS Arrays
- JS Arrow function
Introduction to Frontend
- Setup and Installation of required tools for React Application React
- Generating a React Project
- Exploring a Create-React-App project
- Understanding JSX , HTML
- Class Components vs Functional Components
- React’s Prop system
- Passing and receiving props
- Navigation with React-Router
- Understanding Hooks in React
- Introduction to useState
- Introduction to useEffect
- Text Inputs with with Hooks
- Axios to consume the backend API’s
React with Redux
- Redux- Analogy
- Integration React with Redux
Resume Writing & Interview Preparation
- Interview Techniques
- Creating the first impression/elevator pitch
- How to create a good resume
- How to dress for interviews
- How to apply for jobs