Our Introduction to Fundamentals of Tableau is a 5 hour classroom course. This course helps you to augment your career as a Cross-Functional IT Analyst or launch your career in data analytics. The course helps you to learn data visualization through Tableau 10 and help key decision makers to discover data patterns such as customer purchase behavior, sales trends, or production bottlenecks.
This course is designed for the beginner Tableau user. This course is designed to help you understand and use the important concepts and techniques in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
The course prepares participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to explore, experiment with, fix, prepare, and present data easily, quickly, and beautifully in Tableau.
Use Tableau to Analyze and Visualize Data So You Can Respond Accordingly
- Connect Tableau to a Variety of Datasets
- Analyze, Blend, Join, and Calculate Data
- Visualize Data in the Form of Various Charts, Plots, and Maps (Tree Maps, Heat Maps, Geographic Maps)
Our excellent in-class training on Fundamentals of Tableau helps you take Job Interviews HEAD ON.
- SOLID HANDS-ON TRAINING on Tableau
- We offer one of the most effective, successful, and affordable Tableau Courses in GTA.
- Earn professional training from IT experts who have years of experience in the industry
AUDIENCE PROFILE: Meant for any aspiring professional who wants to build a career as a Cross-Functional IT Analyst or a Data Analyst. It is for anyone who works with data, regardless of technical or analytical background.
PRE-REQUISITE: No Pre-requisite required
COURSE TYPE: Classroom
DURATION: 5 Hours of Classroom Training
Techno Canada Centre of Excellence’s Fundamentals of Tableau course is designed to help you understand introductory concepts of business intelligence and data interpretation using tableau.
On course completion, you will receive a “Certificate of Completion” from Techno Canada Centre of Excellence.
Our Tableau course covers:
- Basic Concepts
- Business Intelligence concepts
- Connecting to data
- Simplifying and sorting your data
- Organizing your data
- Slicing your data by date
- Using multiple measures in a view
- Showing the relationship between numerical values
- Mapping data geographically
- Viewing specific values
- Customizing your data
- Analyzing data with quick table calculations
- Showing breakdowns of the whole
- Highlighting data with reference lines
- Making your views available