With more and more companies adopting Selenium over other Automated Testing tools, Selenium has become the leading technology in test automation programming and software development.
Hence, it is imperative for Software QA Testers and other automated tool testers to upgrade to selenium to stay relevant in this competitive job market
AUDIENCE PROFILE: Meant for Software QA Testers interested in upgrading their automated testing skills
PRE-REQUISITE: Solid understanding of Manual Testing and some programming knowledge in JAVA.
COURSE TYPE: Classroom
DURATION: 25 Hours
In this Techno Canada Centre of Excellence’s Selenium Automated Testing course you’ll gain the critical skills you need to test your web applications, you will also create and manage a data-driven framework solution. Our course is a hands-on course which will be taught in Java.
On course completion, you will receive a “Certificate of Completion” from Techno Canada Centre of Excellence.
Introduction to Automation Testing
- What is Automation Testing and Why Selenium Java
Introduction to Selenium Web Driver
- Setup and installation of required tools and plugins for selenium Java
- WebDriver installation and association of jar with projects
- How to Inspect Elements on Different Browsers – Add-Ons
- Multiple Ways to Locate Elements, working with all web elements
- Xpath & CSS locator – Advanced Locators
- Selenium WebDriver -> Working with Web Elements
- Selenium WebDriver -> Switch Window and Iframes etc.
- Logging Infrastructure – Using Log4j2
- Selenium Page Factory
- Installing TestNG plugin in Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Creating TestNG testing scripts
- Creating Test suites using TestNG
- Data driven frame work by TestNG
- TestNG script synchronization by xml file
Build Configuration Tool – Apache Maven
- Downloading and configuring Maven
- Create Maven project
- Execute Test Suites using Maven
Automation Test Frame Work
- What is a Framework
- Types of Framework
- How to develop Test Framework
- Data-driven Framework
- Execute test scripts from the Framework