Our Business Intelligence & Data Analytics is a 25 hour Online Instructor-Led course. This course is designed to amplify the understanding of mathematics in the context of data management and analysis. Students apply methods for researching and organizing information, for solving problems, involving probability and integrating statistical concepts. Our Business Intelligence & Data Analytics course introduces practical uses of statistical and computer applications in determining and analyzing data. This course will provide relevant, timely, and effective education in data analytics foundations, basic and advanced analytics methods, and data analytics tools (Excel).
AUDIENCE PROFILE: Meant for any professional who wants to build a career as a Data Analyst or Data scientist.
PRE-REQUISITE: A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Statistics, Mathematics,Economics, or MBA with quantitative background.
COURSE TYPE: Online Instructor Led
DURATION: 25 Hours
Techno Canada Centre of Excellence’s Business Intelligence & Data Analytics course provides you with the foundational knowledge and skills to effectively organize and analyze any kinds of data, regardless of what industry you are working, in a concise and accelerated way.
On course completion, you will receive a “Certificate of Completion” from Techno Canada Centre of Excellence.
Our Business Intelligence & Data Analytics covers:
• Introduction to Statistics, Graphic Representations of data sets & Measures of Central Tendency, Position, and Dispersion
• Descriptive Methods for Bivariate Data – The Least Squares Regression Line – The Linear Correlation Coefficient
• Discrete probability distributions. Binomial distribution
• Continuous probability distributions. Normal distribution and the Standard Normal. Central Limit Theorem
• Statistical inference. Estimating population mean (large-sample case). Hypotheses testing – population mean (large-sample case.)
• Statistical inference. Hypothesis testing – population mean (small-sample case). Hypotheses testing population proportion
• Using Excel for creating data spreadsheet and statistical data analysis
This certificate program provides you with a solid background in performing statistical data analysis to extract actionable information from research or business data. At the end of this course, the student will be able to utilize intermediate-to-advanced data analysis concepts to real-world problems, limiting its coverage of Excel to those functions that are directly relevant to data analysis.