Mobile App Testing (Manual Functional Testing) is a 10-Hour classroom course. In Modern world with the scope of hand-held devices getting larger space in technology world, it becomes quintessential to test the mobile apps to make sure that we provide high quality products to end users.
This course prepares participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform testing mobile applications. This course also provides high level information about mobile technology and the quality assurance challenges that exist in this space as well as tools and techniques in efficiently overcoming the challenges to effectively validate mobile applications.
This course is developed keeping in mind on growing mobility for web and mobile applications.
So, whether you are a seasoned project or program manager running software development projects or someone starting out testing, this course will help you build the knowledge and skills to understand the concepts and provide you with a good hand-on for Testing Mobile Applications.
AUDIENCE PROFILE: Meant for any aspiring professional who wants to build a career as a Software QA Tester in Mobile Apps Testing.
PRE-REQUISITE: Prior of knowledge of Manual Testing
COURSE TYPE: Classroom
DURATION: 10 Hours of Classroom Training
Techno Canada Centre of Excellence’s course is designed to prepare you with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform testing mobile applications.
On course completion, you will receive a “Certificate of Completion” from Techno Canada Centre of Excellence.
Our Mobile App Testing (Manual) course covers:
Testing Concepts Refresher:
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Testing Artifacts
- Bug Life Cycle
Testing Web Applications vs Mobile Application:
- Challenges faced while testing web applications
- Challenges faced while testing mobile applications
- Identify test cases for mobile applications
- Write test scripts for mobile applications
- How to perform functional Testing on mobile applications
Hands on Training on Live Projects:
- Write test cases for web applications vs mobile applications
- Test Data Design
- Test Results Reporting
- Hands on training on mobile application using emulators and physical devices * (physical devices would be students mobile devices)