Our ITIL Foundation course is a 16 hours classroom Course. ITIL is the most widely adopted approach for IT Service Management in the world. It provides a practical, no-nonsense framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to the business.
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. In its current form (known as ITIL 2011 edition), ITIL is published in a series of five core volumes, each of which covers an ITSM lifecycle stage. ITIL underpins ISO/IEC 20000 (previously BS15000), the International Service Management Standard for IT service management, although differences between the two frameworks do exist.
AUDIENCE PROFILE: Meant for any professional who intends to enhance their IT service management skills
This qualification is primarily aimed towards:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who need an understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of information technology (IT) service management within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about, or contribute to an ongoing service improvement program
- Those who aspire to gain an entry into a IT Service Management role within their current organization or in other organizations which have deployed ITIL service management framework and are looking for ITIL certified professionals
The ITIL qualification is open to any individuals who may have an interest in the subject.
PRE-REQUISITE: No-prerequisite required
COURSE TYPE: Classroom
DURATION: 16 Hours
ITIL describes processes, procedures, tasks and checklists that are not organization-specific, used by an organization for establishing integration with the organization’s strategy, delivering value and maintaining a minimum level of competency. It allows the organization to establish a baseline from which it can plan, implement and measure. It is used to demonstrate compliance and to measure improvement.
The foundation level is the entry-level qualification, which offers candidates a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) service lifecycle, including the linkages between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
Techno Canada Centre of Excellence’s ITIL Foundation course includes:
- Classroom study materials
- Chapter test booklet
- Process chart
- Official Mock Exam
- 60 Days access to online ITIL Foundation course materials
- High Quality Videos
- Online Study Material (Study Guides, Chapter tests, Pod casts, Terms and Concepts)
- Interactive case study
- Mobile app
- 18 PMI PDUs
- Chapter tests, Crossword
- Interactive glossary